Our spaces are officially reopened! Click here for a full list of hours and locations.
Discover this beautiful, bright two-bedroom apartment and an independent office space in a recent building in Outremont, five minutes from the metro and eight minutes from Stanislas. High ceilings, concrete soundproofing, elevator, terrace, garage and locker in the basement. Perfect to live in or to invest! A stone's throw from MIL, the newest campus of the Université de Montréal, located on the site of the former Outremont marshalling yard. Neighborhood in full development! Minutes from Avenue Van Horne, Bernard Street, parks and restaurants. Visits start Friday May 13, you are welcome!
AN IDEAL LIVING SPACE IN A DYNAMIC AREA
In addition to its dream location close to everything, this apartment has a friendly living space.
- A living room bathed in light which gives access to the terrace.
- A functional kitchen with central island and lunch counter.
- A large hall bathroom with tub and shower.
- Two non-adjoining bedrooms with large closets.
- Parking and storage in the basement (locker).
- A well-managed condominium with a good contingency fund.
A LOCATION OF CHOICE IN OUTREMONT
- The apartment is located five minutes walk from the Outremont metro station, eight minutes walk from Collège Stanislas.
- In the heart of the new MIL university campus, an area in high demand, a dynamic and rapidly developing district.
- Close to daycare centers, primary and secondary schools.
- Near several bus stops: 161-370-160-368-119-80-480
- Close to all products, services, businesses, boutiques on Avenue Van Horn, rue Bernard. In the near future, new businesses will open opposite the Campus.
- Two minutes walk from John Kennedy Park and its outdoor swimming pool.
- Ten minutes from the largest dog park in Montreal, Parc Mali.
- Close to several Bixi stations
- WALKSCORE: 91 A walker's paradise
- BIKESCORE: 77 Bike paradise
This apartment can be sold furnished.
A new certificate of location is on order. The surface indicated is that of the land role.
Visits start Friday the 13th. You are welcome!
Friday, May 13 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. Saturday May 14 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday May 15 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Included in the sale
Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, microwave oven, light fixtures, solar shades in the living room, bedroom day/night blinds, curtain rods, bedroom curtains, custom library in the bedroom and central vacuum.
Excluded in the sale
All furniture and decorative items.
|Hallway||3rd floor||2.34x1.20 M||Wood|
|Kitchen||3rd floor||3.00x2.50 M||Wood|
|Other||3rd floor||5.00x4.00 M||Wood|
|Master bedroom||3rd floor||3.87x3.04 M||Wood|
|Bedroom||3rd floor||2.87x3.39 M||Wood|
|Home office||3rd floor||2.65x2.30 M||Wood|
|Bathroom||3rd floor||2.60x2.68 M||Ceramic tiles|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Condo fees $316 Per Month
- Municipal taxes $3,237
- School taxes $395
- Municipal Building Evaluation $366,400
- Municipal Land Evaluation $61,400
- Total Municipal Evaluation $427,800
- Evaluation Year 2022