Our spaces are officially reopened! Click here for a full list of hours and locations.
Want to live in Outremont, in a superb loft apartment 5 minutes from the metro and 8 minutes from Stanislas? Check out this little gem (which can be sold furnished). Located on the ground floor with balcony/terrace and small front garden, high concrete ceilings, superior soundproofing and locker, this apartment is perfect for living in or for investing. A stone's throw from MIL, the newest campus of the Université de Montréal, located on the site of the former Outremont marshalling yard. Neighborhood in full development! Minutes from Avenue Van Horne, Bernard Street, parks and restaurants.
AN IDEAL LIVING SPACE IN A DYNAMIC AREA
In addition to its dream location close to everything, this small loft has a friendly living space.
- A living room / living room bathed in light which gives access to a balcony / terrace / garden.
- A functional kitchen with central island.
- A large hall bathroom.
- A bedroom with closet.
- A locker in the basement.
- A well-managed condominium with a good contingency fund.
A LOCATION OF CHOICE IN OUTREMONT
- The apartment is located five minutes walk from the Outremont metro station, eight minutes walk from Collège Stanislas.
- In the heart of the new MIL university campus, an area in high demand, a dynamic and rapidly developing district.
- Close to daycare centers, primary and secondary schools.
- Near several bus stops: 161-370-160-368-119-80-480
- Close to all products, services, businesses, boutiques on Avenue Van Horn, rue Bernard. In the near future, new businesses will open opposite the Campus.
- Two minutes walk from John Kennedy Park and its outdoor swimming pool.
- Ten minutes from the largest dog park in Montreal, Parc Mali.
- Close to several Bixi stations.
- WALKSCORE: 91 A walker's paradise
- BIKESCORE: 77 Bike paradise
A new certificate of location is on order. The surface indicated is that of the land role.
Visits start Friday the 13th. You are welcome!
This apartment can be sold furnished.
Friday, May 13 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. Saturday May 14 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday May 15 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Included in the sale
Alarm system, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, microwave oven, light fixtures, solar shades in the living room, day/night blind in the bedroom, curtain rods and curtains.
Excluded in the sale
All furniture and decorative items.
|Bathroom||Ground floor||2.43x1.65 M||Ceramic tiles|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||2.70x2.92 M||Wood|
|Other||Ground floor||3.27x4.45 M||Wood|
|Master bedroom||Ground floor||3x3.90 M||Wood|
|Hallway||Ground floor||1.05x2.30 M||Wood|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Condo fees $213 Per Month
- Municipal taxes $2,584
- School taxes $323
- Municipal Building Evaluation $296,500
- Municipal Land Evaluation $45,000
- Total Municipal Evaluation $341,500
- Evaluation Year 2022
Building details and property interior
- Rental appliances Water heater
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Easy access Elevator
- Equipment available Wall-mounted air conditioning, Entry phone, Electric garage door
- Garage Heated, Single width
- Proximity Highway, Cegep, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transport, University
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Zoning Residential