Infused with an atmosphere of sophistication and refinement, this grand home is astutely located on one of the mostpristinegolf courses in Quebec. This resort-like estate is a well defined concept, with the essence of serenity and zen. Phenomenal outdoor space, in perfect privacy, which include a pond and seasonal solarium on 140,000 sqft of land
Welcome to 95 Oxford, a testament to living well. This home is more than a house. It's an experience. Built with leading-edge design, every room invites light and life in. Step through the doors and marvel at ceilings that open to the sky. Take in floor-to-ceiling windows that open to nature. Revel in the perfect blend of modern finishes and natural materials that open the soul. Expansive yet warm, this home's unique design offers endless possibilities for family living,guest hosting, and entertaining. Built with a graciously-appointed living and dining room at its centre, cathedral ceilings welcomein views of the pond, fountain and rolling greens beyond. Marvel at the Brazilian wood floors as you move through to the state-of-the-art kitchen, family room, and four-season solarium. Transition to the opposite wing, where a custom library and flag-stone fireplace lead tothe master en-suite and reflecting pool beyond. A separate wing -- complete with two en-suite bedrooms, a sitting area, and built-in kitchen space -- offers guests a home within the home. Gather to enjoy a movie in the screening room. Take some time away in the gym. Or simplywalk the property and let its beauty soak in. Thoughtfully designed. Impeccably situated. Lovingly built at the crossroads of peaceful atmosphere and luxury living. This is 95 Oxford. Yours to call home. Key Highlights:
- Limestone fireplace in kitchen and living room.
- Private pond with Koi fish
- Onyx fireplace in office/library
- Bronzite floors in bathroom with onyx walls.
- Imported from France Limestone kitchen counter top.
- Géo thermal system.
- Million dollar cinema room.
- Brazilian wood floors.
- Double gypsed walls to create continuity (the walls don't touch) consciously Feng Shui
- Skylights at every entry to a new wing.
- Cedar roof.
Included in the sale
All furniture, a list is available upon request
Excluded in the sale
Personal belongings. The two beds in the bedroom.
|Dining room||25.6x20.8 P|
|Dining room||14.9x14.6 P|
|Living room||26.9x22 P|
|Master bedroom||33.4x21.10 P|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Municipal taxes $22,002
- School taxes $4,400
- Municipal Building Evaluation $1,774,400
- Municipal Land Evaluation $478,100
- Total Municipal Evaluation $2,252,500
- Evaluation Year 2019
Building details and property interior
- Distinctive features Pond, Backing onto the golf course, Falcon, No neighbours in the back
- Landscaping Patio, Landscape
- Water supply Municipality
- Equipment available Electric garage door
- Foundation Poured concrete
- Garage Fitted
- Proximity Walking trails, Highway, Golf, Alpine skiing, Cross-country skiing
- Bathroom / Washroom Adjoining to the master bedroom, Seperate shower
- Parking Garage
- Sewage system Septic tank
- View Pond
- Zoning Residential