Amazing well-lit condo in a perfect location with all amenities nearby: Beaconsfield train station (20 minutes commute to Downtown), steps away from Highway 20 & grocery stores, schools, college and hospital. Excellent opportunity for an investment opportunity or as a new home.
- Equipped with an interior parking space included in the sale.
- Perfectly located in Beaconsfield by the train station (2 mins walk), highway 20 (5 minutes by car), very close to schools and colleges and all the other important amenities (i.e. grocery stores, parks, mall, etc.).
- In a quiet area and has good insonorisation, reducing substantially outdoor noise.
- Very well-maintained and functional condo
- Perfect for a bachelor or a couple.
- Renovations are currently being done in the Bathroom and Walk-In Closet.
- Minor Renovations were done in the Master Bedroom.
- Currently Being Rented for $1200/Month until August 31st, 2020
Included in the sale
Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher
|Master bedroom||2nd floor||13.9x11.2 P||Parquetry|
|Storage||2nd floor||9.6x6.5 P||Wood|
|Living room||2nd floor||11.7x12.9 P||Parquetry|
|Kitchen||2nd floor||9.7x7.8 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||7.11x5.3 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Laundry room||2nd floor||4.11x5.9 P||Ceramic tiles|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Condo fees $274 Per Month
- Municipal taxes $1,485
- School taxes $260
- Municipal Building Evaluation $124,900
- Municipal Land Evaluation $25,800
- Total Municipal Evaluation $150,700
- Evaluation Year 2018
Building details and property interior
- Cupboard Wood
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Easy access Access for disabled, Elevator
- Available services Laundry room
- Equipment available Central air conditioning, Electric garage door
- Proximity Highway, Cegep, Hospital, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transport
- Siding Brick
- Parking Garage
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Window type Sliding
- Zoning Residential