The perfect family home in prestigious South-West Kirkland awaits you on a quiet and peaceful street, located close to all amenities. In addition to its 5 large bedrooms upstairs, 3+1 baths and 2 car garage, this home also offers a secondary driveway on the side for parking a boat, RV or other large vehicle. With its breath-taking and grand entrance, as well as its skylight and multiple windows, the home is bathed in natural light all day long. Offering the perfect mix between formal living spaces like its dining room and front sitting room, it's also got ample space for activities such as the large games room upstairs or finished basement.
Desirable South-West Kirkland Executive BuckMinister Cottage that's been impeccably maintained and updated over the years:
- Grand and spacious entry with entry closet
- Powder room and separate laundry room leading to garage
- Formal sitting room and dining room with windows on all sides (very rare) and beautiful bamboo wood floors
- Central kitchen (the heart of the home) with granite counters, island and lots of cabinet space. Kitchen has patio door leading outside to facilitate indoor/outdoor entertaining and living
- Gorgeous den with wood stove and exposed wood beams, large patio doors to communicate with outdoor terrace.
2nd floor:- gorgeous wood stairway and landing, hardwood floors throughout (all the same colour and no parquet)- spectacular skylight allowing abundant light- 5 large sized rooms- large primary suite with ensuite bathroom - second bathroom- huge room above the garage (possible office, game room, additional family room etc)
Basement:- finished basement with separate/independant entrance - possibility to convert basement to intergenerational suite (buyer must verify with city) plumbing and electricity present - open and spacious renovated finished basement allowing for multiple sets of living spaces
Backyard:- beautiful pavé-uni entertaining space for table, chairs and lawn chairs- garden along the back of the home and the fence- large in-ground pool (liner 2017) installed with permit and conforming to by-laws at the time- quote available to fill in the pool (11
K) for anyone who wishes to maximize a grassy backyard
*the back of the home faces South-West and gets an abundant amount of light during the day
* furnace motor replaced 2021
* basement fully renovated in 2021
South-West Kirkland is conveniently located with easy access to highways (both the 40 and 20) as well as to EXO Beaconsfield commuter train station (connecting to downtown Montreal in 38 minutes). Additionally, Kirkland is home to many parks, schools, daycares as well as sports facilities, businesses, restaurants etc.
**Living square footage is from city evaluation role**
Included in the sale
Appliances: Refrigerator, stove, over-the-range microwave, dishwasher, curtain rods and sheers. Pool accessories and outdoor shed.
Excluded in the sale
Appliances: Washer and dryer. Blinds: all throughout the home. Chandeliers: entranceway and dining room.
|Living room||Basement||11.7x23.0 P||Floating floor|
|Living room||Basement||12.0x15.10 P||Floating floor|
|Living room||Basement||13.6x13.3 P||Floating floor|
|Bedroom||Basement||13.1x12.0 P||Floating floor|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||8.6x9.6 P||Tiles|
|Master bedroom||2nd floor||14.3x16.5 P||Wood||Hardwood oak|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||11.5x4.11 P||Tiles|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||14.2x11.5 P||Wood||Hardwood oak|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||12.2x14.6 P||Wood||Hardwood oak|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||21.0x14.6 P||Wood||Hardwood oak|
|Laundry room||Ground floor||8.1x5.8 P||Tiles||Garage access|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||11.1x13.3 P||Tiles|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||13.0x15.0 P||Wood||Hardwood oak|
|Washroom||Ground floor||5.4x4.9 P||Tiles|
|Den||Ground floor||16.1x13.8 P||Wood||Patio doors, fireplace|
|Other||Ground floor||12.7x30.8 P||Wood|
|Hallway||Ground floor||13.3x14.8 P||Tiles|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Municipal taxes $5,570
- School taxes $757
- Municipal Building Evaluation $651,300
- Municipal Land Evaluation $349,400
- Total Municipal Evaluation $1,000,700
- Evaluation Year 2021
Building details and property interior
- Rental appliances Water heater
- Heating system Air circulation
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Hearth stove Wood burning stove
- Garage Attached, Heated, Double width or more
- Pool Inground
- Proximity Highway, Golf, Park - green area, Elementary school, High school, Public transport
- Bathroom / Washroom Adjoining to the master bedroom
- Parking Outdoor, Garage
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Zoning Residential
Properties in the Region
7 Rue Grilli
Maison prestigieuse au coeur de Kirkland offrant plus de 5500 pieds carrés d'espace habitable. Cette maison spacieuse offre 8 chambres à cou...
5 + 3
6 + 1
120 Rue Timberlea-Trail
Nous sommes heureux de vous présenter 120 Timberlea Trail. Parmi les propriétés les plus prestigieuses de Kirkland. Seuls les meilleurs maté...
4 + 3
5 + 1
8 Rue Vincent-Blouin
8 Vincent-Blouin au coeur de Kirkland, maison construite sur mesure se trouve sur un terrain de 9272 PC situé sur un croissant très tranquil...
3 + 2
3 + 1
5 Rue Labrèche
Une magnifique propriété clé en main, méticuleusement entretenue au fils des ans. Situé sur une rue tranquille dans une communauté axée sur...
3 + 1