Stunning condo located between Old Montreal and Griffintown. In the project you will find indoor and outdoor swimming pools, spa, sauna and gym. An urban chalet perfect to work in a relaxing space while enjoying the panoramic view of the city. Roof terrace ideal for summer days and you can also watch the fireworks.
Welcome to the 21st arrondissement Phase 5! Stunning open concept condo located between the Old Port of Montreal and Griffintown, the two most desirable neighborhoods. To the east, Old Montreal with its boutiques, groceries, cafes and gourmet restaurants. To the west, Griffintown, a vibrant neighborhood undergoing transformation bordered to the south by the Lachine Canal. In the project you will find indoor and outdoor swimming pools, spa, sauna and exercise room with high-end equipment. An urban chalet allowing you to work in a relaxing space enjoying the panoramic view of the city, there is also free wifi. There is also a roof terrace, among other things you will find dining areas with bbqs, swimming pools, deckchairs, perfect for enjoying the summer and you will also see the fireworks of La Ronde. Possibility to rent a parking space located in the basement of the building through the company Gestion Pro ParkThe following conditions must be included in any promise to lease:
- It is forbidden to smoke tobacco or cannabis products on the property.
- Cannabis cultivation prohibited.
- Conditional upon verification of the RENTER's Equifax report and score (at the expense of the tenant), proof of employment and references to the satisfaction of the lessor.
- The tenant must take out civil liability insurance of $ 2
M for the entire duration of the lease and provide proof thereof before taking possession of it.
- No pets
Included in the sale
fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer
Excluded in the sale
hydro-quebec (heating,electricity), internet, phone, tv, civil liability insurance.
|Hallway||3rd floor||11.6x3.4 P||Wood|
|Kitchen||3rd floor||9.11x9.2 P||Wood|
|Bathroom||3rd floor||7.9x5.3 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Living room||3rd floor||20x9.11 P||Wood|
|Master bedroom||3rd floor||8.8x11.7 P||Wood|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
Building details and property interior
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Wall-mounted air conditioning
- Pool Inground
- Proximity Highway, Cegep, Hospital, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transport, University
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Zoning Residential