Charming semi-detached bungalow with detached garage. Spacious main floor, tastefully renovated. A+ kitchen with sunny pop-out, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, updated bathroom. Fully renovated basement with playroom, large bedroom and bathroom, as well as laundry room and storage. Well maintained property, A must see home!
Welcome to 5608 Av. McAlear
Charming red brick bungalow tastefully renovated and meticulously maintained over the years. Semi-detached property offers a unique layout, 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and an A+ kitchen that opens up to a Sunroom overlooking the backyard.
Fully updated and renovated basement with 7 foot ceilings, ample playroom, laundry room, large bedroom and fantastic bathroom with soaker tub and separate shower. The basement equally offers a private rear entrance and could be configured into a great in-laws "intergenerational" suite, or perfect for an older child living at home.
This home offers a great backyard with a lot of potential, as well as a private front yard with mature trees and hedges. Walking distance to many great amenities, schools and public transit. Ideally situated in a family friendly neighborhood.
Included in the sale
Vertical blinds and light fixtures of a permanent nature.
Excluded in the sale
Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer, Microwave, Wardrobe in bedroom, Dehumidifier system in basement, Curtains and Curtain rods, Tempo.
|Living room||Ground floor||12.2x12.11 P||Wood|
|Dining room||Ground floor||11.5x10.1 P||Wood|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||13x11 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Master bedroom||Ground floor||13.8x10.1 P||Wood|
|Bedroom||Ground floor||10.3x10.1 P||Wood|
|Bedroom||Ground floor||11.4x8.6 P||Wood|
|Bathroom||Ground floor||10.3x4.10 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Solarium||Ground floor||11.1x9.8 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Playroom||Basement||19.3x16.1 P||Floating floor|
|Bedroom||Basement||16x12.1 P||Floating floor|
|Bathroom||Basement||10.11x9.10 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Laundry room||Basement||18.10x8.5 P||Tiles|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Municipal taxes $4,689
- School taxes $405
- Municipal Building Evaluation $228,100
- Municipal Land Evaluation $249,000
- Total Municipal Evaluation $477,100
- Evaluation Year 2021
Building details and property interior
- Heating system Air circulation, Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Central air conditioning, Central heat pump
- Available services Fire detector
- Foundation Poured concrete
- Garage Detached, Single width
- Proximity Highway, Cegep, Hospital, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transport, University
- Siding Aluminum, Brick
- Basement 6 feet and over, Seperate entrance, Finished basement
- Parking Outdoor, Garage
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Roofing Asphalt shingles
- Topography Flat
- Zoning Residential