Beautiful unit very well located a few steps from cafes, shops & restaurants on rue St-Denis, close to schools. Sunny apartment in open concept, bringing together living room, dining room and kitchen. There are 2 bedrooms, 1 terraces, 1 gas fireplace.
2 minutes walk from Laurier Metro and beautiful Laurier Park. Garden level, open space with beautiful light combining the living room with gas fireplace and patio door leading to the terrace, dining room and kitchen. Kitchen including stove, fridge, dishwasher and microwave. Two bedrooms, one with patio door. Family bathroom with built-in bath and separate glass shower. Laundry room including front washer and dryer. Ceilings: 8 '. Renovations:
March 2018o Main entrance doorMarch 2019o New showero New air conditioning unit (10 year warranty)o All floors of the condo have been changed: superior quality floating floors in the bedrooms, the corridor, the living room and the dining room, new ceramic in the roomwashing, bathroom, kitchen and vestibule. Parking:
- Very easy to park with a sticker.
- Also, the large parking opposite offers parking spaces for rent by the month.
- Several CommunAuto parking lots within 5 minutes walk, including 1 just opposite the condo. Benefits of the neighborhood:
- Laurier Metro corner revitalized with a small "plaza" around the Laurier metro, sometimes there is a street piano where musicians improvise, and a fruit / vegetable market 2 times a week in summer.
- Laurier Park with a new swimming pool and lots of sports and cultural activities.
- Several Bixi bicycle terminals nearby.
Included in the sale
Stainless steel cooker, refrigerator stainless steel dishwasher stainless steel, front washer and dryer, microwave, curtain rods, central vacuum cleaner with accessories.
|Living room||Basement||18.1x16.1 P||Floating floor||Open concept|
|Dining room||Basement||18.1x16.1 P||Floating floor||Open concept|
|Kitchen||Basement||7x8 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Bathroom||Basement||7x9 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Master bedroom||Basement||9.1x13 P||Floating floor||Patio door|
|Bedroom||Basement||8x12 P||Floating floor|
|Laundry room||Basement||5x5.1 P||Ceramic tiles|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Condo fees $130 Per Month
- Municipal taxes $2,676
- School taxes $507
- Municipal Building Evaluation $279,600
- Municipal Land Evaluation $32,700
- Total Municipal Evaluation $312,300
- Evaluation Year 2017
Building details and property interior
- Cupboard Melamine
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity, Natural gas
- Equipment available Central air conditioning
- Available services Fire detector
- Windows PVC
- Hearth stove Gaz fireplace
- Proximity Park - green area, Bicycle path, Public transport
- Siding Brick, Vinyl
- Bathroom / Washroom Seperate shower
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Window type Sliding, French window
- Roofing Tin
- Zoning Residential