This bright and fully renovated bungalow located on a quiet cul-de-sac in Pierrefonds offers a list of luxurious upgrades and a contractor's attention to detail. Surrounded by daycares, schools, all services and close to highways 40 and 20. A cozy yet open concept home, perfect for couples and first time home buyers.
* Fully renovated detached bungalow on a quiet residential street at the intersection of Boul Gouin O.
* Featuring new hardwood floors and bay windows at the front of the home letting in maximum sunlight which brightens up the living room, kitchen and main floor all day.
* Gourmet kitchen with beautiful wood cabinetry, a built in pantry, double sink and a full kitchen island that also serves as extra counter space.
* Kitchen looks out through sliding glass doors to extended balcony that also serves as a private terrace. Complete privacy, perfect for BBQs, hosting or enjoying your coffee and taking some sun in the summertime.
* Open concept and fully finished basement which includes master bedroom with ensuite bathroom featuring both a stand up shower and whirlpool bath. Second bedroom can also serve as a home office or gym.
* Property is walking distance to the water but not located in a flood zone. Well situated close to many daycares, elementary and high schools, and public transportation. Walking distance to Saint-Charles Blvd and ten minute drive to Fairview Shopping Center. Renovations:
- Electric 200 Amps Panel (2016)
- Plumbing, Light Fixtures, Floors, Insulation (2016)
- Windows and Front Door (2016)
- Concrete Balcony and Wooden Terrace extension (2016)
- Roof Shingles and attic insulation (2016)
- Built In AC Wall unit (2017)
Included in the sale
Light fixtures, curtains and blinds, central vacuum, wall mounted air conditioning.
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||18.0x10.0 P||Wood|
|Dining room||1st level/Ground floor||15.0x9.0 P||Wood|
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||14.6x13.6 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Washroom||1st level/Ground floor||5.0x4.8 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Master bedroom||Basement||18.0x14.10 P||Wood|
|Bedroom||Basement||12.10x9.0 P||Floating floor|
|Bathroom||Basement||10.10x8.0 P||Ceramic tiles|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Municipal taxes $1,781
- School taxes $303
- Municipal Building Evaluation $108,700
- Municipal Land Evaluation $89,200
- Total Municipal Evaluation $197,900
- Evaluation Year 2019
Building details and property interior
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Wall-mounted air conditioning
- Windows Aluminum, PVC
- Foundation Concrete block
- Proximity Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transport
- Siding Brick, Vinyl
- Basement 6 feet and over, Finished basement
- Parking Outdoor, Garage
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Roofing Asphalt shingles
- Zoning Residential