Welcome to Axe B, an innovative development located in Beauharnois, minutes away from Highway 30 and conveniently close to various amenities. This modern townhouse, part of a co-ownership arrangement, was constructed in 2022 by Habitations Sylvain Ménard. Featuring an open-concept design, it boasts two spacious bedrooms on the upper level, along with one full bathroom and a powder room. The unfinished basement offers the potential to create a third bedroom and an additional bathroom. Under GCR warranty until 2027. Currently rented out until June 30th 2024, making it an excellent investment opportunity or a suitable choice for a small family.
- Townhouse in divided co-ownership
- Kitchen with chimney hood, ceramic backsplash and cabinets up to the ceiling.
-Open concept layout on the main floor
-Laminate flooring on 2 levels-Spacious bathroom with separate tub and ceramic shower-Kitchen with lots of storage, adjoining the outside yard-2 bedrooms upstairs-Unfinished basement ready to be completed-2 exterior parking spots (in front of home #4 and #16 on the side)
-New home warranty (GCR) until 2027
-Built by Les Habitations Sylvain Ménard
Within close proximity to:
-High school and elementary school-Daycare and CPE
-Cégep de Valleyfield-"District Beauharnois": stores, restaurants, grocery stores and more!
-Roads 132 and 236
-Madeleine-Parent Bridge and Honoré
**Currently rented out until end of June 2024. Tenants are ready to leave at the end of the lease if need be.
Included in the sale
Light fixtures, wall mounted A/C.
Excluded in the sale
The tenants belongings: blinds, furniture, appliances, shelving.
|Bathroom||2nd floor||7.9x9.9 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Master bedroom||2nd floor||11.7x14.1 P||Floating floor|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||13.0x10.8 P||Floating floor|
|Washroom||Ground floor||5.0x4.11 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||9.11x10.8 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Living room||Ground floor||12.11x14.0 P||Floating floor|
|Dining room||Ground floor||11.7x14.6 P||Floating floor|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Common Fees $1,860
- Municipal taxes $1,322
- School taxes $48
- Municipal Building Evaluation $207,500
- Municipal Land Evaluation $60,900
- Total Municipal Evaluation $268,400
- Evaluation Year 2022
Building details and property interior
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Foundation Poured concrete
- Proximity Highway, Hospital, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transport
- Siding Metal, Brick, Vinyl
- Basement 6 feet and over, Unfinished
- Parking Outdoor
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Roofing Asphalt shingles
- Zoning Residential