Costa Índigo Luxury Villas Hotel offers a luxury lifestyle and leisure, living with more privacy while enjoying your tropical hideaway in Punta Cana. Offering six spacious two-story villa style homes, with a modern and exquisite design, integrated and coexisting with the landscape as an essential design factor.
Where the Caribbean meets Real Estate.
Your villa will have five stars hotel style services and amenities, surrounded by the luscious landscape and natural beauty of Punta Cana. Come and discover Costa Indigo Villas and discover your new Caribbean home in paradise.
EXPERIENCE THE COCOTAL GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB LIFESTYLE
Are you ready to enjoy a contemporary lifestyle first hand? Come over and take advantage of Costa Indigo Villas unique and privileged location within the prestigious Cocotal Golf and Country Club. This amazing location will make you feel close to the action but away from the crowds. Cocotal Golf Club is well known for having a 27-hole golf course and mesmerizing tropical views. In addition, you will have unlimited access to the luxurious Hotel Meliá Caribe Beach and their exclusive owner privilege amenities.
-SWIMMING POOL GOLF COURSE VIEW
-UNLIMITED ACCESS TO MELIÁ HOTEL PRIVATE BEACH CLUB
-CLUB HOUSE WITH POOL, RESTAURANT AND BAR
-ACCESS AQUA MARINA RESTAURANT-27
-HOLE GOLF COURSE
-TENNIS AND PADDLE COURTS
-EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS FOR OWNERS
-UNLIMITED ACCESS TO SPORTS FACILITIES, BEACHES & SWIMMING POOLS AT THE MELIÁ CARIBE BEACH
Costa Indigo Luxury Villas Hotel recreates a genuine landscape because the Villas design is integrated with the landscape as an essential design factor. Each and every one of their six two-story villa style homes, have a contemporary and luxurious design with 8,400 sq. ft. Costa Indigo is a living testimony of the harmonious coexistence between architecture and the natural beauty of Punta Cana.
5 MIN / MELIA CARIBE BEACH6 MIN / BAVARO BEAHC15 MIN / PUNTA CANA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT5 MIN / MALL
-STORY VILLAS-3 AND 4 BEDROOMS
-PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
-VIEWS OF THE GOLF COURSE
Why choose Punta Cana?
1) It is the largest tourist destination in the Caribbean with more than 7 million visitors annually.
2) Its 30 kilometers of powdery white sand beaches and turquoise waters. Indeed, Playa Bavaro is recognized as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world by UNESCO. Protected by a coral reef, its crystal clear waters are ideal for swimming. Bávaro Punta Cana offers a wide choice of restaurants, shops, sports, activities and lifestyles.
3) Punta Cana has more than 44,000 hotel rooms and more than 50 mega complexes (resorts). The airport has flights available to over 26 countries with significant volume.
4) Privileged access to private hospitals with multilingual service with both experienced local doctors and foreign doctors.
5) A return on investment (ROI) of more than 10% per year. Punta Cana is rapidly growing but still remains accessible compared to other similar destinations.
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Common Fees $5,112
- Municipal taxes $0
- School taxes $0
Building details and property interior
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Wall-mounted air conditioning
- Pool Inground
- Proximity Highway, Golf, Hospital, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Public transport
- Siding Concrete
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Distinctive features Wooded
- Landscaping Landscape
- Topography Flat
- View Cocotal Golf, Panoramic
- Zoning Residential