Our spaces are officially reopened! Click here for a full list of hours and locations.
Beautiful waterfront property with gorgeous views of the Outaouais River from almost every room. Never flooded, the house offers spacious living spaces, oversized windows that welcome abundant natural light, a recent inground pool and charming wood fireplace. Only minutes from downtown Ottawa !
-This house has never been flooded and is excluded from the ZIS.
- Built on a crawl space that is easily accessible
- A unique home where the main living area showcases a rustic wood fireplace with a beautiful stone mantel, gorgeous log architecture and an impressive cathedral ceiling
- Abundant natural light with its large windows and breathtaking views of the Ottawa River!
- A beautiful and spacious white kitchen, with large windows and plenty of counter space to cook while enjoying the natural wonders pass before your eyes as the seasons change.
- Three spacious and bright bedrooms, two of which have walk-in closets.
- Attached double garage 18 x19 with side exterior access
- The master bedroom also has a great view of the river and has its own en-suite bathroom.
- The backyard features a heated in-ground pool with superb glass fencing to maximize the view!
- A large wooden deck that will accommodate family and friends and is accessible by the dining room and kitchen patio doors.
- No carpets; hardwood and ceramic throughout and hardwood staircase
- Large asphalted driveway for many cars
Included in the sale
All appliances, light fixtures, blinds, curtains, water heaters, lawn tractor, snow blower and BBQ device. Home tools and living room plants.
|Hallway||Ground floor||13.10x9.0 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Living room||Ground floor||20.2x16.0 P||Wood|
|Dining room||Ground floor||20.2x15.0 P||Wood||Fireplace|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||17.5x16.5 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Washroom||Ground floor||7.9x4.7 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Laundry room||Ground floor||16.10x13.11 P||Wood|
|Master bedroom||2nd floor||17.2x16.10 P||Wood||River view|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||14.5x7.5 P||Ceramic tiles||Adjoining bedroom|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||14.7x11.11 P||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||20.11x18.11 P||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||7.7x7.5 P||Ceramic tiles|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Municipal taxes $9,139
- School taxes $788
- Municipal Building Evaluation $377,000
- Municipal Land Evaluation $372,300
- Total Municipal Evaluation $749,300
- Evaluation Year 2021
Building details and property interior
- Distinctive features River, River, Motor boat allowed, No neighbours in the back
- Driveway Double width or more
- Heating system Air circulation
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Electric garage door, Alarm system, Central heat pump
- Windows PVC
- Foundation Poured concrete
- Hearth stove Wood fireplace
- Garage Double width or more, Fitted
- Pool Inground
- Proximity Highway, Golf, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Cross-country skiing, Public transport, University
- Siding Vinyl
- Bathroom / Washroom Adjoining to the master bedroom, Seperate shower
- Parking Outdoor, Garage
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Landscaping Land / Yard lined with hedges, Landscape
- Window type Crank handle
- Roofing Asphalt shingles
- Topography Flat
- View Water, Panoramic
- Zoning Residential
Properties in the Region
55 Rue du Colonial
2 chambres à coucher, belle vue sur la rivière, 5 appareils inclus, frais d'électricité/chauffage et internet $2300. Fraîchement peinturé. P...
1 + 1
$1,800 / M
1224 Ch. de la Montagne
Nous vous présentons la maison 'Baldock', un chef-d'oeuvre de l'architecture moderne conçu par le célèbre architecte James Strutt. Rénovée e...
1 + 1