This 2-year-old charming and bright property offers 4 spacious bedrooms, 1,600 sqft of living space + finished basement, gourmet kitchen, detached garage, amazing views of Gatineau hills in the award-winning development of Hendrick Farm. Adjacent to Gatineau Park and steps away from many trails, this house is ideal for downsizers and families!
Many great features
- High-end appliances, upgraded kitchen cabinets & vanities, finished basement which adds 1 family room, one spacious bedroom and a full bathroom.
Short walk to old Chelsea village shops & restaurants- adjacent to Gatineau Park trails. 15 min to downtown Ottawa and most other amenities. Amazing neighbors and community. Best place to be during a pandemic! Available March 15th.
Spend a day hiking, biking, downhill or cross-country skiing, swimming, golfing, exploring, or even riding a horse. Then relax at the Nordic Spa (to find it look out your bedroom window and watch for the steam coming off their hot tubs, especially in winter).
And finally cook a gourmet dinner with produce and meat from local farmers (many deliver). Or, check out a neighborhood fine dining restaurant like l'Oree du Bois (15 min walk through woods or on-road) or Les Fougeres (5 min drive). Or walk to one of many casual eat in or take out options (many deliver too) at Chelsea Pub, Meech and Munch, Last Train to Delhi, Mama Teresa, Tonique, Luigi Pizza, Les Saisons, and more. Or hop in your car and drive 2-3 km to Resto Chelsea for fresh fish including poke bowls, Chelsea Smokehouse for smoked fish, Naturally Vero for vegan )options, Freshmart grocery store, or any of the other great choices.
Included in the sale
Curtains and blinds, all appliances.
Excluded in the sale
Water-heater is rented.
|Hallway||5.0x5.0 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Dining room||12.8x10.6 P||Wood|
|Family room||17.5x11.6 P||Wood|
|Washroom||3.0x6.0 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Master bedroom||2nd floor||12.1x11.6 P||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||4.5x12.2 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Other||2nd floor||5.0x7.0 P||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||8.10x10.8 P||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||8.2x10.8 P||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||8.2x8.10 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Family room||Basement||18.9x12.8 P||Floating floor|
|Bedroom||Basement||16.2x11.9 P||Floating floor|
|Bathroom||Basement||4.9x9.9 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Laundry room||Basement||11.11x6.3 P||Ceramic tiles|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Common Fees $600
- Municipal taxes $5,751
- School taxes $505
- Municipal Building Evaluation $458,400
- Municipal Land Evaluation $120,900
- Total Municipal Evaluation $579,300
- Evaluation Year 2021
Building details and property interior
- Driveway Not Paved
- Cupboard oak
- Heating system Air circulation
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Central air conditioning, Electric garage door
- Windows Aluminum
- Foundation Poured concrete
- Garage Detached, Single width
- Distinctive features No neighbours in the back
- Proximity Highway, Golf, Hospital, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Alpine skiing, High school, Cross-country skiing, Public transport, University
- Siding Wood
- Bathroom / Washroom Adjoining to the master bedroom, Seperate shower
- Basement 6 feet and over
- Parking Garage
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Landscaping Fenced yard
- Window type Hung
- Roofing Asphalt shingles
- Topography Flat
- Zoning Residential