Our spaces are officially reopened! Click here for a full list of hours and locations.
Beautiful detached duplex, convenient location, close to train station, highway, wood fire place,large kitchen 4 bedrooms, 3 inside garage/2 outside places, large fenced backyard, many recent renovations and updates, kitchen, ceramic, upper level floating floor, all windows, garage doors. Fantastic opportunity for investors or occupant owner!
Duplex having undergone several renovations and improvements over the years, including the 2015 windows, the 2016 roof. The upper unit, # 349 has new ceramic stairs, the kitchen has been completely renovated (2013), new floating wood floors (2019) in the living room and bedrooms, wood on the 2 balconies, ceramic in the bathroom. bathroom (2021) and water heater. The ground floor is on two levels (landings), on the 1st level you find the large living room with an office or bedroom (which can always be converted because the French doors are on site), the kitchen with dining room (renovations and improvements 2021), the powder room (washer and dryer inst.) and 2nd level the three other bedrooms with the bathroom. All appliances changed. New floating floor everywhere to be replaced in 2021. New ceramic installed around the fireplace and at the entrance, some doors have been changed as well as the patio door, all the windows have been changed except those in front (2015), very bright by its orientation and its beautiful windows. In the basement there is a large space, which can be converted into a games room or office. Several storage spaces and a cedar closet. The basement communicates with the garage, the garage doors have been changed (2013 and inside you can park 3 cars. Large courtyard with wooden terrace (2021), very sunny. Good opportunity for owner occupant or investors!
Included in the sale
All light fixtures, hotplate, built-in oven, dishwasher, 2 (two) water heaters.
Excluded in the sale
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Municipal taxes $3,256
- School taxes $514
- Municipal Building Evaluation $209,100
- Municipal Land Evaluation $62,600
- Total Municipal Evaluation $271,700
- Evaluation Year 2021
Building details and property interior
- Driveway Not Paved
- Cupboard Wood
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Windows Aluminum
- Foundation Poured concrete, Stone
- Hearth stove Wood fireplace
- Garage Double width or more, Fitted
- Proximity Cegep, Hospital, Park - green area, Elementary school, High school, University
- Siding Aluminum, Stone
- Basement 6 feet and over, Partially finished
- Parking Outdoor, Garage
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Landscaping Fenced yard, Landscape
- Window type Sliding, Crank handle
- Roofing Other, Asphalt shingles, Elastomer membrane
- Zoning Residential