Beautiful condominium with 2 spacious bedrooms 2 bathrooms,on suite bathroom,open concept, lots of Windows and sunlight,nice balcony facing a soccer field,hardwood and tiles floors,there s an excellent tenant renting at the moment! It could be a great Investment.
- The outdoor courtyard overlooks greenery, a quiet and well-shaded place.
- This concrete condo offers you maximum soundproofing.
- In the building you can enjoy the community room as well as an exercise room.
- This building offers you a superb well-appointed interior courtyard.
- In the heated garage, there are parking spaces next to each other, a place to wash the cars and a storage space.
- Parking lots for visitors outside the building.
- This building is within walking distance of all services: grocery stores, banks, restaurants, pharmacies, dentists, CLSCs, shops, elementary and secondary schools, etc.
- This building has very good management with security system.
Included in the sale
|Living room||Ground floor||12.10x14.5 P||Wood|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||6.9x14.5 P||Wood|
|Bedroom||Ground floor||11.5x12.3 P||Wood|
|Bathroom||Ground floor||8.7x9.2 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Bedroom||Ground floor||11.2x12.3 P||Wood|
|Bathroom||Ground floor||10.10x9.3 P||Ceramic tiles|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Condo fees $321 Per Month
- Municipal taxes $2,751
- School taxes $44
- Municipal Building Evaluation $210,300
- Municipal Land Evaluation $16,000
- Total Municipal Evaluation $226,300
- Evaluation Year 2020
Building details and property interior
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Easy access Elevator
- Equipment available Entry phone, Electric garage door
- Proximity Highway, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transport
- Siding Brick
- Bathroom / Washroom Adjoining to the master bedroom
- Parking Outdoor, Garage
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Window type Crank handle
- View City
- Zoning Residential