A rare find ! 3111 De La Chevauchée, Saddlebrook / St Lazare. A blend of magnificent modernity with a touch of classic country charm. Custom built, with unique & quality materials for the current owner in 2010. Highlighted workmanship not to be missed include the vaulted ceiling braced by 100 year old beams along with hand chosen pine flooring.
Additional Features :
View Virtual Tour At :https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lje6bky903o0q82/AAAuaak0sZPiNn9jqLOXhljaa?dl=0
- Situated on a well-appointed "Cul de Sac".
- Spectacular 133627 Square Foot Lot.
- Accessible horse riding trails.
- Open Concept / Ideal for entertaining.
- Custom Built Kitchen with large pantry & appliances.
- Soapstone and marble countertops.
- Slate inlay entrance.
- Oversize kitchen island.
- Heated flooring in master bath.
- Additional 'mudroom' entrance
- Large & bright laundry room with washer & dryer.
- Partially finished basement.
- Large 2 car garage with ample exterior parking.
- Old 4 stall barn, requiring intensive renovations.
- Minutes away from highway access.
Included in the sale
Fridge - Stove Top - Wall Oven - Microwave - Washer - Dryer - Dishwasher - All window Coverings.
Excluded in the sale
Chandelier in Bedroom
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||24x23.8 P||Wood|
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||24.10x10 P||Wood|
|Master bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||15.4x14.7 P||Wood|
|Bedroom||1st level/Ground floor||14.6x8.1 P||Wood||Office|
|Hallway||1st level/Ground floor||9.10x7.1 P||Slate|
|Bathroom||1st level/Ground floor||10.6x9 P||Marble||Heated Floor|
|Other||1st level/Ground floor||10.4x6.6 P||Wood|
|Laundry room||1st level/Ground floor||10.5x6 P||Wood|
|Washroom||1st level/Ground floor||6.4x4.7 P||Wood|
|Other||1st level/Ground floor||9.10x6.6 P||Wood|
|Master bedroom||2nd floor||23.7x18.2 P||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||8.4x6.7 P||Wood|
|Other||Basement||50x33.4 P||Concrete||Rough Plumbing|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Municipal taxes $3,900
- School taxes $916
- Municipal Building Evaluation $467,300
- Municipal Land Evaluation $127,200
- Total Municipal Evaluation $594,500
- Evaluation Year 2019
Building details and property interior
- Driveway Double width or more
- Cupboard Wood
- Heating system Air circulation
- Water supply Artesian well
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Water softener, Other, Central air conditioning, Ventilation system, Alarm system, Central heat pump
- Windows Aluminum, Wood
- Foundation Poured concrete
- Hearth stove Wood fireplace
- Garage Attached, Double width or more
- Distinctive features No neighbours in the back, Cul-de-sac
- Proximity Other, Highway, Golf, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Cross-country skiing
- Siding Stone
- Bathroom / Washroom Adjoining to the master bedroom, Other, Seperate shower
- Basement 6 feet and over, Partially finished
- Parking Outdoor, Garage
- Sewage system Septic tank
- Landscaping Fenced yard, Landscape
- Window type Crank handle
- Roofing Asphalt shingles
- Topography Flat
- Zoning Residential