Adjacent to Outremont and Mont-Royal, this bright and airy condo is an excellent choice for young professionals or students looking for an affordable, clean and convenient place to call home! Available July 1st. No dogs, non-smokers.
- Big walk-in closet in the bedroom
- Approx. cost of electricity is $50 per month
- Parking available on the street without permit, possibility to rent a garage. Please ask Listing Broker for info.
- Stay cool this summer with wall mounted air-conditioning
- Sunny balcony with room for a BBQ and chairsWITHIN WALKING DISTANCE:
- Grocery store (1 min)
- Bank (4 min)
- Bus lines 160 (1 min), 161, 370 (5 min) 92, 372 (10 min)
- Université de Montréal metro station (15 min)
- Schools: HEC Montréal (11 min. walk), Université de Montréal (15 min)
- Wilderton Shopping Centre (4 min)
- Park (5 min)
- Saint-Justine Hospital (15 min), Jewish General Hospital (5 min. drive) CONDITIONS:
- Minimum 12 month lease
- Cats ok. No dogs.
- No smoking permitted
- Credit check (at tenant's expense), proof of employment, and references to the complete satisfaction of lessor.
- Proof of civil liability insurance required prior to move-in
- Tenant must sign and undertake to respect the condo rules and by-laws
Included in the sale
Fridge, stove, dishwasher, fan/microwave, washer, dryer, blinds in living room, curtains and rod in bedroom, wall-mounted air conditioner, wall-mounted TV bracket, all light fixtures.
Excluded in the sale
Furniture and tenant's personal belongings, Hydro Québec (electricity, heating, hot water), internet, phone, tv.
|Kitchen||2nd floor||8.2x6.4 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Dining room||2nd floor||10.11x8.9 P||Wood|
|Living room||2nd floor||10.11x9.9 P||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||12.4x9.1 P||Wood|
|Other||2nd floor||5.10x5.10 P||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||7.11x8.11 P||Ceramic tiles|