Spacious 3 bedroom, 3 level, 2 bath townhome located in Chomedey. Well maintained and updated throughout the years. Featuring a renovated kitchen and updated flooring, finished basement, and a fenced yard. Perfect for first time home buyers, or those looking to downsize! Please see addenda for visit schedule & COVID19 instructions.
Welcome to 2349 de Vérone.
This bright and airy 3 floor townhouse features tons of living space at an affordable price.
On the main level you will find the open concept living room, dining room, and kitchen, as well as access to the yard and deck.
On the second level you will find 3 bedrooms of good dimension with large closets. The updated main family bath is also on this level.
You will appreciate the expanded living space the finished basement offers, which works perfectly as a family room and playroom. As well, there is a separate laundry room with adjoining full bathroom.
The backyard is entirely fenced and offers a storage shed, and a deck for entertaining.
Very well located just minutes away from Carrefour Laval and Centropolis, as well as numerous shops and services, and highways 15 and 440.
Many updates throughout the years. Don't hesitate, schedule a visit now!
- Decision makers only will be allowed to visit up to a maximum of 2 buyers + their broker (no children)
- Buyers shall bring their own masks & wear them at all times while inside the home
- Please refrain from visiting if you are experiencing any symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has
Included in the sale
dishwasher, blinds, permanent light fixtures, microwave/vent, shed, 1 hot water tank (rented)
Excluded in the sale
Stove, fridge, washer, dryer, movable kitchen island, personal effects of the seller
|Living room||Ground floor||13.10x12.9 P|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||11.6x10.6 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Dining room||Ground floor||11.9x7.4 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Master bedroom||2nd floor||12.7x11.7 P||Parquetry|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||13.2x8.7 P||Parquetry|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||9.8x8.1 P||Parquetry|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||7.4x4.11 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Family room||Basement||17.6x15.11 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Laundry room||Basement||6x7.7 P||Ceramic tiles|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Municipal taxes $2,054
- School taxes $196
- Municipal Building Evaluation $124,600
- Municipal Land Evaluation $97,700
- Total Municipal Evaluation $222,300
- Evaluation Year 2017
Building details and property interior
- Rental appliances Water heater
- Heating system Air circulation
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Natural gas
- Foundation Poured concrete
- Proximity Highway, Park - green area, Elementary school, High school, Public transport
- Basement 6 feet and over, Finished basement
- Parking Outdoor
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Zoning Residential