Located in the heart of sought-after Bois Franc, this spacious condo boasts a wonderful layout, two large bedrooms, open concept living space, central a/c & heating with a direct view on Parc du Bois-Franc. An opportunity not to be missed!
Facing Parc du Bois-Franc, sunny bright unit with an amazing view.
- 9'' ceilings
- Two heated indoor parking space
- 1 indoor storage/locker
- 2 balconies
- Engineered wood flooring
- 'Walk-in' in the master bedroom
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Near bicycle path, commuter train, primary and secondary schools, colleges, highways, parks, public transit, metro, shops.
The Bois-Franc area offers an environment exclusive where we find among others, bike paths, lakes and ponds that dot the neighborhood. A paradise for people who love life and only minutes from downtown Montreal! The property is granted by several servitude's, one of which is a restrictive architectural servitude for construction and landscaping, access pass, and other servitude's register in the deeds.
Included in the sale
Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer & dryer, blinds, curtains & rods
|Living room||Ground floor||12.0x16.4 P||Wood|
|Dining room||Ground floor||13.0x10.0 P||Wood|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||10.0x8.0 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Master bedroom||Ground floor||14.0x11.0 P||Wood||Walk-in closet|
|Bedroom||Ground floor||13.6x10.0 P||Wood|
|Bathroom||Ground floor||8.0x5.3 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Laundry room||Ground floor||5.7x3.0 P||Ceramic tiles|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Condo fees $250 Per Month
- Municipal taxes $2,697
- School taxes $310
- Municipal Building Evaluation $258,800
- Municipal Land Evaluation $77,700
- Total Municipal Evaluation $336,500
- Evaluation Year 2021