This charming farmhouse has been restored and renovated over the years. It is such a unique home, with a lot of potentials to make it into a bigger home, (Plans available) or the choice to keep it quaint and cozy. An artist's dream. Bordered by beautiful big hedges and mature trees and tucked away from the main road. Don't miss this jewel.
Very unique and artistic house for someone who is looking for a cute home away from the hustle and bustle of downtown condos or townhouse settings.
Open concept with a really big master bedroom loft as well as a large bedroom in the basement which used to be 2 bedrooms and can, of course, be revamped back to that.
The basement is not finished but is roughed in for a bathroom and has the potential to become a cute family room. All the makings are there for it.
The driveway and garage can accommodate up to 9 cars.
Updates over the years include a new electric furnace, new 200 amp panel done in 2018. New bathroom 2019. New water heater 2019. Other updates done by the previous owners.
A new certificate of location has been ordered.
Included in the sale
Everything movable in the kitchen which is part of the function of the kitchen. All appliances, all window coverings except in the basement bedroom, and all light fixtures. Electric fireplace in Master bedroom.
Excluded in the sale
Window coverings and cupboard curtains in the basement bedroom.
|Other||Ground floor||6.6x5.3 P|
|Living room||Ground floor||11.3x17.0 P||Wood|
|Dining room||Ground floor||8.1x9.5 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||14.4x9.4 P||Ceramic tiles||Addition 7.6x6.4|
|Other||Ground floor||10.0x8.6 P||Wood|
|Home office||Ground floor||13.3x11.1 P||Floating floor|
|Laundry room||Ground floor||12.1x7.8 P||Floating floor|
|Bathroom||Ground floor||5.2x9.4 P||Linoleum|
|Master bedroom||2nd floor||21.2x11.8 P||Wood||Electric|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Municipal taxes $1,976
- School taxes $224
- Municipal Building Evaluation $74,800
- Municipal Land Evaluation $170,600
- Total Municipal Evaluation $245,400
- Evaluation Year 2021
Building details and property interior
- Rental appliances Heating unit- to be paid by owner
- Heating system Air circulation
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Wall-mounted air conditioning
- Foundation Concrete block
- Hearth stove Electric in Master bedroom, Wood burning stove
- Garage Detached
- Proximity Golf, Hospital, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Cross-country skiing, Public transport
- Siding Vinyl
- Basement Partially finished
- Parking Outdoor, Garage
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Landscaping Land / Yard lined with hedges
- Roofing Asphalt shingles
- Zoning Residential