Welcome to 160 Rue du Moissonneur in the calm and young sector of Symbiocité in La Prairie! A beautiful modern corner townhouse on a quiet street close to all services, parks, schools, daycares, public transport and only one exit away from Quartier Dix30 and the future REM. Boasting in natural light, this house offers high end finishes, large rooms, a fenced in yard, and plenty of space to make this house your own. A visit will charm you!
This beautiful and modern corner townhouse is very well-equipped with many upgrades, including electrical features as well as cherry wood flooring throughout and 12x24 ceramic tiles in the bathrooms and kitchen.
- A spacious entrance with closet.
- Direct access to the garage.
- Open concept living area, kitchen and dining room with tons of natural light.
- A powder room
- Beautiful black quartz counter tops
- White Thermofoil cabinets throughout the kitchen
- Frosted glass ceiling high cabinets
- Tempered glass railing
- Luxurious chandelier Second Floor:
- Laundry room in hallway
- Large master bedroom with walk-in closet
- Two great sized bedrooms, perfect for kids rooms or an office
- A spacious den separated by tempered glass by the stairs
- Substantial open space, perfect for work from home or a play room, and can easily accommodate an extra bedroom or bathroom
- Sizeable storage room
- Park three cars easily with a two car driveway and one indoor garage, with tons of possible storage space with it's 12ft ceiling.
- Fenced in backyard perfect for entertaining and safe for children and pets.
Included in the sale
Fridge, induction stove, all light fixtures, customized window coverings, central vacuum and accessories, water heater, garage door opener, barbecue.
Excluded in the sale
Front door lock (will be replaced by the regular lock), kitchen stools, Tv's and wall mounts, dining room shelving unit.
|Hallway||Ground floor||5.7x4.7 P||Wood|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||10.0x10.0 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Washroom||Ground floor||3.10x7.3 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Dining room||Ground floor||8.3x12.0 P||Wood|
|Living room||Ground floor||11.0x12.9 P||Wood|
|Den||2nd floor||5.4x6.4 P||Wood|
|Master bedroom||2nd floor||11.10x12.4 P||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||10.0x10.8 P||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||9.4x10.8 P||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||9.0x8.7 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Family room||Basement||28.4x33.6 P||Floating floor|
|Storage||Basement||7.11x11.0 P||Floating floor|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Municipal taxes $3,393
- School taxes $396
- Municipal Building Evaluation $280,100
- Municipal Land Evaluation $146,800
- Total Municipal Evaluation $426,900
- Evaluation Year 2018
Building details and property interior
- Cupboard Thermofoil
- Heating system Air circulation
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Central air conditioning, Electric garage door
- Foundation Poured concrete
- Garage Heated, Fitted
- Proximity Highway, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transport
- Bathroom / Washroom Seperate shower
- Basement 6 feet and over, Finished basement
- Parking Outdoor, Garage
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Landscaping Fenced yard
- Window type Crank handle
- Topography Flat
- Zoning Residential