Stunning Canadiana home with over 50,000sqft of manicured lawns. Large family room with vaulted ceilings is a highlight in this renovated family home. Plenty of space with 4 total bedrooms and multiple living spaces, this is the perfect family home in idyllic Hudson. The home has been updated top to bottom, it is one of a kind, not to be missed!
Features & Highlights: Gates welcome you through a circular driveway leading to a fully remodelled and turnkey house on the hill.
-Renovated Gourmet kitchen with 9 foot island
-Vaulted ceilings and spectacular great room-Oak flooring and quartz throughout-Mudroom off oversized garage-Energy efficient including a dual zone heat pump
-This 2-storey home has over 2,600 square feet on the main and upper floor. Boasting an open concept floor plan, the house was completely renovated in 2017/18 including brand-new windows, new dual zone HVAC and ducts, hand scraped oak flooring throughout, a dream kitchen and 3 new beautiful bathrooms.
-The kitchen is vaulted and includes a hidden pantry for appliances. The custom hood vent runs between the skylights bringing wonderful light into the space. The 9-foot quartz island overlooks an oversized window and the front garden of the home.
- Spectacular 500 square foot great room with 12' ceilings adorned with a Feiss Chandelier. It's currently being used as a lounge and office.
-The house sits on the manicured side of the property with an above ground pool. The other side is a slice of country dotted with evergreens, maple and oak trees. Here, you'll find a private 200 feet stream running through the property.
-Walk across the street and reach the prestigious Whitlock golf course, cross country ski trails and walking trails. Near the Hudson Yacht Club, daycares, French and English schools, public transit and minutes to Highway 40.
Included in the sale
All permanent light fixtures, all curtain rods and blinds, fridge, stove, stove fan, washer, dryer, 1 hot water tank.
Excluded in the sale
Master bedroom light fixture, all curtains
|Other||Ground floor||6x5 P||Tiles|
|Living room||Ground floor||23x12.6 P||Wood||Wood fireplace|
|Dining room||Ground floor||11x20 P||Wood|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||15x14.0 P||Wood|
|Hallway||Ground floor||19x5 P||Concrete|
|Family room||Ground floor||25x23 P||Wood|
|Master bedroom||2nd floor||15.0x14.0 P||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||10.0x9.0 P||Tiles||Ensuite|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||12x11.0 P||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||13x11.0 P||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||8.0x8.0 P||Tiles|
|Laundry room||Basement||8x5 P||Concrete|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Municipal taxes $4,950
- School taxes $1
- Municipal Building Evaluation $294,300
- Municipal Land Evaluation $222,600
- Total Municipal Evaluation $516,900
- Evaluation Year 2017
Building details and property interior
- Driveway Not Paved
- Heating system Air circulation
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Central heat pump
- Foundation Poured concrete
- Hearth stove Wood fireplace
- Garage Attached, Heated, Double width or more, Fitted
- Distinctive features Street corner
- Pool Heated, Above-ground
- Proximity Highway, Golf, Elementary school, Alpine skiing, High school, Cross-country skiing
- Siding Aluminum
- Bathroom / Washroom Adjoining to the master bedroom, Seperate shower
- Basement 6 feet and over, garage access, Partially finished
- Parking Outdoor, Garage
- Sewage system Septic tank
- Landscaping Land / Yard lined with hedges, Landscape
- Roofing Asphalt shingles
- Zoning Residential