Superb & spacious 3BR condo unit.Ideally situated on a quiet,residential,family oriented street.This condo offers generous dimension to assure a family can live comfortably. An abundance of natural light fills the unit throughout. Conveniently located near amenities,parks, public transportation, schools,day cares.Close and easy access to hghwy 40!
-Very spacious unit ideal for a family.
-Unique brick wall feature in the living room.
-Unit offer includes 2 exterior parking spaces, separate laundry
-Room, private terrace space.
-Bathroom offers standing shower, as well as a bath tub.
Included in the sale
Curtains, fixtures, wall mounted A/C,dishwasher
Excluded in the sale
|Living room||Basement||17x11 P||Floating floor||Brick wall|
|Dining room||Basement||11x9 P||Floating floor|
|Kitchen||Basement||11x11 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Master bedroom||Basement||12x14 P||Floating floor|
|Bedroom||Basement||12x11 P||Floating floor|
|Bedroom||Basement||10x11 P||Floating floor|
|Bathroom||Basement||7x8 P||Ceramic tiles||Bath & separate shower|
|Laundry room||Basement||8x6 P||Ceramic tiles|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Condo fees $60 Per Month
- Municipal taxes $2,419
- School taxes $451
- Municipal Building Evaluation $131,900
- Municipal Land Evaluation $53,400
- Total Municipal Evaluation $185,300
- Evaluation Year 2019
Building details and property interior
- Landscaping Patio, Landscape
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Wall-mounted air conditioning, Ventilation system
- Proximity Highway, Park - green area, Elementary school, Public transport
- Siding Brick, Vinyl
- Parking Outdoor
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Zoning Residential