Bright, 2 bedroom, chalet-style house, sitting on just over an acre of land, this property offers breathtaking views, a fully detached and insulated garage, 2 large terraces, huge unfinished basement in the heart of nature and only a 6 min. drive from all amenities.
Welcome to this charming Swiss chalet-style home, a true gem perched atop Mont Rigaud. This property offers a unique blend of rustic elegance, breathtaking views, and the perfect harmony of nature and convenience.
From the moment you arrive, you'll be captivated by all of the windows that frames the picturesque landscape and the wood paneling that gives the house its timeless charm. The main floor opens up to a spacious room heated by a cozy propane stove, the kitchen and dining room seamlessly blend together.
This house offers two standard-sized bedrooms, ensuring everyone has a peaceful space to rest and wake up to the awe-inspiring views that stretch as far as the eye can see.
The true highlight of this property is the second floor, where you'll find a vast and luminous mezzanine. Here, you can enjoy a spacious family room with panoramic windows that frame the mesmerizing views.
The property also boasts an insulated garage, an unfinished basement, and over an acre of land; offering ample space for your specific needs and future expansion.
This Swiss chalet-style home is not just a house; it's a lifestyle. Nestled in nature, yet just a 6-minute drive from all the conveniences you need, it offers the best of both worlds. Don't miss this opportunity to make this magnificent property your very own. Contact me today to schedule a viewing and experience the magic of this unique home for yourself.
Included in the sale
Window coverings, Light fixtures of a permanent nature, Central vacuum hose and attachments
Excluded in the sale
curtains in master bedroom
|Kitchen||Ground floor||24.4x12.11 P||Wood|
|Master bedroom||Ground floor||12.7x11.10 P||Parquetry|
|Bathroom||Ground floor||8.3x5.9 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Bedroom||Ground floor||11.10x9.3 P||Parquetry|
|Living room||2nd floor||35.3x12.10 P||Wood|
|Family room||Basement||24.3x18 P||Concrete|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Municipal taxes $2,813
- School taxes $265
- Municipal Building Evaluation $241,300
- Municipal Land Evaluation $69,500
- Total Municipal Evaluation $310,800
- Evaluation Year 2020
Building details and property interior
- Cupboard Wood
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Artesian well
- Heating energy Wood, Electricity, Propane
- Equipment available Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Electric garage door
- Foundation Poured concrete
- Hearth stove Wood burning stove, Gas stove
- Garage Detached, Single width
- Proximity Highway, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Alpine skiing, High school, Cross-country skiing
- Siding Wood, Stone
- Basement 6 feet and over, Unfinished
- Parking Outdoor, Garage
- Sewage system BIONEST system
- Distinctive features Wooded
- Roofing Asphalt shingles
- Topography Steep, Sloped
- View Water, Mountain, Panoramic, City