Bright,spacious and freshly painted 2 bedroom condo for sale located in desirable Beaconsfield South. This one of a kind top floor unit features an indoor garage, cathedral ceilings, crown moldings and a large balcony overlooking beautiful landscaped gardens. Don't miss this opportunity to live in a sun drenched 1000+ sqft home, book a visit today!
* New certificate of location has been ordered.
* Condo fees, taxes, insurance and hydro costs are only $527/month in total!!
* Dogs or cats permitted.
Included in the sale
Fridge, stove, washer/dryer, dishwasher, light fixtures, wall mounted a/c.
|Living room||2nd floor||18.9x14.8 P||Flexible floor coverings||electric|
|Dining room||2nd floor||13.1x8.5 P||Flexible floor coverings|
|Laundry room||2nd floor||5.0x3.8 P||Floating floor|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||10.10x9.10 P||Flexible floor coverings||with alcove|
|Other||2nd floor||6.6x5.0 P||Flexible floor coverings|
|Other||2nd floor||6.2x5.8 P||Flexible floor coverings|
|Master bedroom||2nd floor||17.1x12.6 P||Flexible floor coverings|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||9.3x5.7 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Kitchen||2nd floor||10.4x9.7 P||Flexible floor coverings|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Condo fees $171 Per Month
- Municipal taxes $2,052
- School taxes $333
- Municipal Building Evaluation $152,000
- Municipal Land Evaluation $66,400
- Total Municipal Evaluation $218,400
- Evaluation Year 2019
Building details and property interior
- Heating system Space heating baseboards
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Available services Laundry room, Fire detector
- Equipment available Wall-mounted air conditioning, Ventilation system
- Hearth stove electric
- Garage Attached, Fitted, Single width
- Proximity shopping mal, Highway, Elementary school, High school, Public transport
- Siding Brick
- Parking Outdoor, Garage
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Roofing Asphalt shingles
- Zoning Residential