Spacious raised bungalow with 3+1 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Corner lot, bright, central air conditioning (heat pump), 2 garages, driveway that can accommodate 4 vehicles, and large private yard with mature trees. Book your visit today!
Welcome to 10 Harris, a bright and spacious two garage raised Bungalow in the heart of DDO.
The upper level of this property comprises of 3 well sized bedrooms and a full bathroom on the right side of the home, an open living/dining room on the left, and a well sized kitchen over looking the sunny and very generously sized backyard. The backyard can be accessed either through the kitchen or through the patio door in the dinning room.
The lower level offers a large family room with a fireplace, a fourth bedroom, as well as a second full bathroom. This level also gives you access to the two garages and some storage space, as well as the mechanical room which is conveniently tucked away at the back of the second garage space.
The driveway also fits 4 cars comfortably, perfect for larger families or entertaining.
Renovations and upgrades include a New Furnace and Heat Pump, as well as a new Electrical panel, all installed in 2018. New Garage doors (2) installed in 2015 and a new Patio door in 2014. Please see seller's declaration for all other renovations and details.
This property is located on a large corner lot with many mature trees, allowing for a more private backyard experience while being just seconds away from everything.
It is definitely one you will not want to miss!
Included in the sale
Light fixtures, Blinds, Curtains.
Excluded in the sale
|Living room||Ground floor||16x12.5 P||Parquetry|
|Dining room||Ground floor||10.8x10.3 P||Parquetry|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||14.5x9.3 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Master bedroom||Ground floor||14.7x10.1 P||Parquetry|
|Bedroom||Ground floor||11.2x8.1 P||Parquetry|
|Bedroom||Ground floor||11.11x12.7 P||Parquetry|
|Bathroom||Ground floor||9.2x8.1 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Family room||Basement||17.1x12.6 P||Ceramic tiles||Fireplace|
|Bathroom||Basement||8.4x6.1 P||Ceramic tiles||Washer/Dryer|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Municipal taxes $4,264
- School taxes $398
- Municipal Building Evaluation $97,100
- Municipal Land Evaluation $355,200
- Total Municipal Evaluation $452,300
- Evaluation Year 2021
Building details and property interior
- Driveway Double width or more
- Rental appliances Water heater
- Heating system Air circulation
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Central air conditioning, Central heat pump
- Foundation Poured concrete
- Hearth stove Wood fireplace
- Garage Attached, Heated, Double width or more, Fitted
- Distinctive features Street corner
- Proximity Highway, Hospital, Park - green area, Elementary school, High school, Public transport
- Siding Brick, Vinyl
- Basement 6 feet and over, Seperate entrance, Finished basement
- Parking Outdoor, Garage
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Landscaping Fenced yard
- Roofing Asphalt shingles
- Zoning Residential