Our spaces are officially reopened! Click here for a full list of hours and locations.
Charming corner street property offering an abundance of natural light, 3 full bathrooms, 3 bedrooms including the large master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom, a walk-in, and a patio door with direct access to the backyard, a very big extension that offers a lot of living space and possibility of adding bedrooms. Big Backyard with inground pool.
*The 1 Fermont
- Charming and unique cornet street property
- Big backyard with inground pool and shed
- Extension with lots of living space (Extension 2002)
- New roof (2018), New fence (2021)
- Main floor: Kitchen (2018) with kitchen Bar, Bathroom (2015), 1 bedroom with a large closet, living room, dining room with direct access to the backyard patio.
- Extension (Upper level): 1 very large and stunning family room with gorgeous corner views to the backyard offering lots of living space and many possibilities such as converting the space into multiple bedrooms or a mixte of a bedroom and a family room area.
- Extension (Garden level): Very large Master bedroom with a direct access to the backyard, ensuite bathroom, and walk-in.
- Basement: Center space (Gym), 1 full bathroom, Double bedroom or playing area, laundry room, storage, technical room, more storage, and direct access to the garage.
- Calm neighborhood, well located, perfect for families
- Highways 640 and 15 (7 min by foot)
- Académie Ste-Thérèse (5 min by foot)
- Primary and Secondary Schools (5-10 min by foot)
- All necessary services (Épicerie, pharmacie, etc.)(5 min by foot)
- The 3rd room in the listing is the main room (Picture #2), it can be converted into multiple rooms depending on the buyer's needs.
- A new certificate of location will be ordered at the vendor's cost
Included in the sale
Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, Cottage, Two hot water tanks, blinds, curtains, light fixtures, central vacuum with accessories, electric garage opener, Gazebo, in-ground pool (not heated) with accessories, Washer (never used - from previous owner), and Maytag Dryer Maytag.
Excluded in the sale
Moroccan light fixtures in the main room and the stairs, curtains in the master bedroom, Mirrors in the main room and the walk-in, Second fridge in the basement, White washing machine (LG).
|Laundry room||Basement||2.28x3.00 M||Ceramic tiles|
|Bathroom||Basement||3.20x2.70 M||Ceramic tiles|
|Bedroom||Ground floor||3.17x4.20 M||Wood|
|Bathroom||Ground floor||3.10x2.30 M||Ceramic tiles||Renovated in 2015|
|Dining room||Ground floor||3.90x3.60 M||Ceramic tiles||Patio door|
|Master bedroom||Ground floor||7.28x5.91 M||Wood||Extension Lower Main floor|
|Other||Basement||4.10x3.60 M||Ceramic tiles|
|Family room||2nd floor||8.71x7.28 M||Wood||Can be Converted in bedrooms|
|Ground floor||2.70x2.00 M||Wood||Walk in|
|Bathroom||Ground floor||3.75x3.06 M||Ceramic tiles||Ensuite Bathroom|
|Other||Ground floor||3.10x2.30 M||Ceramic tiles||Bar corner including fridge|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||5.00x3.90 M||Ceramic tiles||Renovated in 2018|
|Hallway||Ground floor||1.07x1.07 M||Ceramic tiles||9ft Ceiling|
|Living room||Ground floor||4.00x3.90 M||Wood||10ft Ceiling|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Municipal taxes $3,565
- School taxes $454
- Municipal Building Evaluation $395,000
- Municipal Land Evaluation $141,600
- Total Municipal Evaluation $536,600
- Evaluation Year 2021
Building details and property interior
- Driveway Double width or more, Plain paving stone
- Cupboard Melamine
- Heating system Space heating baseboards, Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Ventilation system, Electric garage door
- Windows PVC
- Foundation Poured concrete
- Garage Heated, Fitted, Single width
- Distinctive features Street corner, Seasonal, Wooded
- Pool Inground
- Proximity Highway, Cegep, Golf, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Cross-country skiing, Public transport
- Siding Aggregate, Aluminum, Brick
- Bathroom / Washroom Adjoining to the master bedroom, Seperate shower
- Basement 6 feet and over, Finished basement
- Parking Outdoor, Garage
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Landscaping Fenced yard, Landscape
- Window type Sliding, Crank handle
- Roofing Asphalt shingles
- Zoning Residential