Whether you are looking for lot to build your permanent home or a chalet, this lot of more than 5 acres is located in La Seigneurie de la Chapelle just 15 minutes from St-Sauveur. Nothing better than the tranquility and the panoramic view of Lake Gémont.
Whether you are looking for land to build your principale residence or a chalet, this lot of more than 5 acres is located in La Seigneurie de la Chapelle which is an upscale domain just 15 minutes from St-Sauveur. The tranquility and the panoramic view of Lake Gémont await you. You have access to the lake for water sports without motors or just for a swim. Lac Gémont is a natural and ecological lake which is fed by the Ste-Marie river and natural water sources which gives it a clear and limpid water.
The land is served by electricity services but is not connected. All verifications should be made by buyers.
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Common Fees $100
- Municipal taxes $736
- School taxes $0
- Municipal Building Evaluation $0
- Municipal Land Evaluation $80,200
- Total Municipal Evaluation $80,200
- Evaluation Year 2018
Building details and property interior
- Distinctive features Lake, Motor boat allowed, No neighbours in the back, Lot with mixed wood
- Water supply None
- Proximity Highway, Bicycle path, Alpine skiing, Cross-country skiing
- Sewage system None
- Topography Sloped
- View Water, Mountain, Panoramic
- Zoning Residential