Location. Location. Potential!!! First time on the market since 1955. With the time we are spending at home, people are looking for the right kind of space to design to their taste. 4 bedrooms. 2 car garage/tandem. Large veranda and a peak at the water! Visits can be arranged on Friday, Saturday or Sunday afternoon.
7 Perrault has 3 main features that people will surely appreciate. 1
- It has an inviting large wrapped veranda which has a view of the water and faces south and west. 2
- A third floor playroom that could be converted and/or extended and made into what ever space you need - office or playroom or master suite. It too has a view to the water. 3
- Double tandem garage, for a car and your family's hobbies! Three floors for family living plus an unusually high basement for a home built in 1906. A playroom on the third floor, 4 Bedrooms on the second level, currently 1 bathroom and a main floor powder room. Ask for the floor plans, so you can see the design potential. The yard is flat and has no immediate rear neighbour. The property measures 7,742 sq/ft. Roof 2011200 AMP 2012
Hot water tank 2015
What makes 7 Perrault an A1 location...
- It is 5 houses up from Sainte-Anne Street.
- It is 2 streets away from John Abbott College and Mcgill/Macdonald High school.
- It is a 5 minute walk to the heart of Sainte-Annes, the Boardwalk and all the shops and restaurants.
- The bus stop is on Sainte-Anne Street, 1 block over.
- Access to highway 20 is at the top of Perrault, simple and direct .
Excluded in the sale
Some mid-century lighting fixtures.
|Playroom||3rd floor||16.8x16.7 P||Carpet|
|Master bedroom||2nd floor||22.2x10.2 P||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||7.1x12.1 P||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||12.9x12.3 P||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||7.1x5.7 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||12.9x14.4 P||Wood|
|Hallway||2nd floor||8.0x26.11 P||Wood|
|Dining room||12.7x9.11 P||Carpet|
|Family room||10.11x17.8 P||Carpet|
|Living room||12.9x26.1 P||Carpet|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Municipal taxes $3,233
- School taxes $370
- Municipal Building Evaluation $189,000
- Municipal Land Evaluation $194,200
- Total Municipal Evaluation $383,200
- Evaluation Year 2020
Building details and property interior
- Heating system Hot water, Space heating baseboards
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity, Heating oil
- Foundation Poured concrete
- Garage Detached, Single width, Tandem
- Proximity Highway, Cegep, Park - green area, Bicycle path, High school, Cross-country skiing, Public transport, University
- Siding Wood, Brick
- Basement 6 feet and over, Unfinished
- Parking Outdoor, Garage
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Roofing Asphalt shingles
- Topography Flat
- Zoning Residential