Renovated in 2014, this home offers an open concept between the kitchen and living space, a spacious master bedroom, a large backyard and 3 parking spaces! Don't miss a fantastic opportunity in this highly sought-after neighborhood. Proximity to the Lachine Canal, Monk metro and much more.
The home was largely renovated in 2014:
- Restoration of the exterior - brick on all 3 sides.
- The interior was gutted, all new gyprock, divisions and insultation throughout the entire home.
- Electricity (100 amps)
- New windows and doors on the main floor
- New floors (hardwood on the main floor, ceramic in the kitchen and floating floors in the basement). Possibility of having a 3rd bedroom or office downstairs.
Included in the sale
Above-ground salt water pool & accessories, cabano, all permanent light fixtures, hot water tank (owned), dishwasher.
Excluded in the sale
Tenant's personal belongings (including all appliances, curtains, rods & blinds).
|Living room||Ground floor||13.3x19.2 P||Wood|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||12.9x18.8 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Master bedroom||Ground floor||10.1x15.8 P||Wood|
|Bathroom||Ground floor||6.5x10.1 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Bedroom||Ground floor||10.0x10.1 P||Wood|
|Bedroom||Basement||10.2x13.2 P||or Office|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Municipal taxes $3,229
- School taxes $375
- Municipal Building Evaluation $198,000
- Municipal Land Evaluation $249,000
- Total Municipal Evaluation $447,000
- Evaluation Year 2018
Building details and property interior
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Foundation Poured concrete
- Pool Above-ground
- Proximity Highway, Cegep, Hospital, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transport, University
- Siding Brick
- Basement 6 feet and over, Finished basement
- Parking Outdoor
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Landscaping Fenced yard
- Topography Flat
- Zoning Residential