Bright, spacious three-storey property located on a cul-de-sac. Offers 2 spacious bedrooms on the second floor and one in the basement allowing privacy for all occupants. Walking distance to shops, close to the 13 and 15. A must see!
* The property is rented at $1500/month until July 2021.
* Approximate annual cost for Hydro Quebec.
Included in the sale
Excluded in the sale
Tenant's personal effects.
|Kitchen||15.3x11.0 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Living room||17.1x9.7 P||Wood|
|Master bedroom||2nd floor||17.1x9.7 P||Parquetry|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||15.0x11.0 P||Parquetry|
|Family room||Basement||15.0x10.5 P||Floating floor|
|Bedroom||Basement||15.0x11.0 P||Floating floor|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Municipal taxes $2,303
- School taxes $238
- Municipal Building Evaluation $124,000
- Municipal Land Evaluation $129,300
- Total Municipal Evaluation $253,300
- Evaluation Year 2017
Building details and property interior
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Siding Aluminum, Wood
- Basement 6 feet and over, Finished basement
- Parking Outdoor
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Zoning Residential