Newly renovated 2 bedroom condo in a highly desired location, 686 sqft, 1 outdoor parking space, open concept living space, brand new stainless steel appliances, bathroom with separate bath and shower, private patio and interior garden views. Steps away from useful amenities such as public transport, grocery stores, restaurants & pharmacies.
This location offers endless amenities only steps away: Les Galeries Lachine, grocery stores (IGA Extra, Metro & Maxi), SAQ and Jean-Coutu & Uniprix. Restaurants like Bacaro Pizzeria, La Maison Ho, Brasserie Le Manoir Lachine, El Meson, Il Fornetto and so much more! A few blocks away is also Blvd St-Joseph and the beautiful waterfront where you can enjoy both winter and summer days by the water. *** Photos 3-13 are virtually staged. The condo is currently empty ***The Lessee shall provide the following documents at their own expense:
- Credit Check: Oligny & Thibodeau (form available upon request)
- Proof of employment & annual income or capacity to pay the rent (ex: bank statements)
- Previous landlord reference if required by the Lessor
- Tenant must agree, and will form an integral part of the lease: No pets, no smoking of any kind in the condo, no sublet or Airbnb allowed at anytime during the lease. The Lessee is responsible for:
- First months rent upfront
- Proof of Tenants Liability, minimum $2
Million, prior to moving in
- Agree (and adhere to) all the Rules & Regulations of the condo building
Included in the sale
fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer & dryer (all brand new), microwave hood fan, permanent light fixtures, wall-mounted A/C, blinds.
Excluded in the sale
Utilities (Hydro: hot water & electricity, cable, internet) move-in fees.
|Living room||11.9x13.3 P|
|Master bedroom||11.0x9.2 P|