Good opportunity to own a home in Rigaud's Mountain Ranches. If you like bright large rooms, great floor plan, hardwood floors throughout. Corner lot on a perfect quiet crescent offering your family a perfect place to grow, quiet, safe living with great neighbors look no more. This is the best-priced home in the area, don't miss out. Estate sale.
Estate Sale... House for sale in Rigaud, the area is called Mountain Ranches. This home has undergone many renovations lately (too many to list) and is offered for the first time in 40 years. If you are looking for a good home in a great area, look no more. This home offers:
* 4 large Bedrooms with the Master Bedroom with a new ensuite bath.
* 3 Bathrooms (in all).
* Large designer kitchen with real wood cabinetry and center island with a dinette area in a solarium atmosphere.
* Large open concept dining room and living room complete with a fireplace for those winter nights & patio doors onto a deck over looking the beautiful pool.
* Huge Library for sitting and reading and it also has a slow combustion fireplace.
* Mudroom with a bathroom...
* A real double garage with a mezzanine to store all your camping wear.
* Beautiful in-ground swimming pool with a brand new liner (2017). All this on a 3 Acre lot that is flat, semi wooded for privacy and you are on a quiet crescent with one other home. Life is good on Round Tree Crescent.**The fireplace is sold without any warranty with respect to its compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.
Included in the sale
Refrigerator, Stove, dishwasher.
|Hallway||Ground floor||10.9x13 P||Ceramic tiles||High Ceilings|
|Library||Ground floor||12.11x19.4 P||Wood||Patio door|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||20.8x14 P||Wood||Dinette Solarium|
|Dining room||Ground floor||13x12 P||Wood||Patio door to Deck|
|Family room||Ground floor||13.2x17.8 P||Wood||Bay Window|
|Other||Ground floor||4x7 P||Ceramic tiles||L-Shaped|
|Master bedroom||2nd floor||13.7x17.9 P||Parquetry||HUGE WINDOW|
|Other||2nd floor||7.7x8 P||Ceramic tiles||NEW +Walk-In|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||13.8x16.8 P||Parquetry|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||10.2x13.6 P||Parquetry|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||11.3x13.8 P||Parquetry|
|Other||2nd floor||5.7x12.2 P||Ceramic tiles||NEW|
|Other||2nd floor||15x15 P||Other|
|Playroom||Basement||27x36 P||Concrete||Couple of rooms|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Municipal taxes $3,915
- School taxes $791
- Municipal Building Evaluation $341,800
- Municipal Land Evaluation $97,500
- Total Municipal Evaluation $439,300
- Evaluation Year 2016
Building details and property interior
- Rental appliances Water heater
- Cupboard Wood
- Heating system Air circulation
- Water supply Artesian well
- Heating energy Bi-energy, Electricity, Heating oil
- Equipment available Water softener, Alarm system, Central heat pump
- Windows Aluminum, PVC
- Foundation Poured concrete
- Hearth stove Wood fireplace
- Garage Attached, Double width or more
- Distinctive features Other, No neighbours in the back, Street corner, Wooded
- Pool Inground
- Proximity Other, Highway, Golf, Park - green area, Elementary school, Alpine skiing, High school, Cross-country skiing
- Siding Brick
- Bathroom / Washroom Adjoining to the master bedroom
- Basement 6 feet and over, Partially finished
- Parking Outdoor, Garage
- Sewage system Purification field, Septic tank
- Landscaping Land / Yard lined with hedges, Landscape
- Window type Crank handle
- Roofing Asphalt shingles
- Topography Flat
- Zoning Residential