Beautiful, well-kept home with over 1600 sqft of living space(plus basement) for sale in desirable Beaconsfield South. Same owners for 43 years, 3 separate entrances, detached garage, parking for 5 cars, possibility of a 5th bedroom in the basement. Pride of ownership shows inside and out with many updates done over the years.
**MASKS AND HAND SANITIZING ON ALL VISITS IS MANDATORY**
*Pre-approved buyers preferred.
*Please leave offers open for 48 hours.
*Pre-purchase inspection report available online.
*A new Certificate of location has been ordered.
*Wood burning stove and Fireplace have not been used much at all in recent years, buyers strongly recommended having them verified prior to use.
*Occupation is negotiable. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COLLABORATION.
Included in the sale
Dishwasher, garage remote opener, all window coverings, all light fixtures, alarm system wiring (not currently active).
|Bedroom||2nd floor||17.8x8.9 P||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||15.8x8.3 P||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||9.5x8.0 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Master bedroom||2nd floor||12.5x12.3 P||Wood||Walk-in closet|
|Other||2nd floor||10.0x8.0 P||Wood|
|Washroom||4.5x4.2 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Living room||12.0x12.0 P||Wood|
|Kitchen||15.4x8.5 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Dining room||15.9x12.0 P||Wood|
|Home office||8.0x7.9 P||Wood||Bedroom or office|
|Playroom||Basement||26.6x10.0 P||Ceramic tiles||Outdoor entrance|
|Family room||Basement||15.0x11.5 P||Parquetry||Possible 5th bedroom|
|Laundry room||Basement||12.0x7.4 P||Linoleum|
Assessment, taxes and other costs
- Municipal taxes $3,883
- School taxes $473
- Municipal Building Evaluation $233,400
- Municipal Land Evaluation $288,700
- Total Municipal Evaluation $522,100
- Evaluation Year 2018
Building details and property interior
- Cupboard Oak, Wood
- Heating system Air circulation, Space heating baseboards
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Central air conditioning, Electric garage door, Alarm system
- Hearth stove Wood fireplace, Wood burning stove
- Garage Detached
- Distinctive features Street corner
- Proximity Public Swimming Pool, Highway, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, High school, Public transport
- Siding Aggregate, Vinyl
- Basement 6 feet and over, Seperate entrance, Finished basement
- Parking Outdoor, Garage
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Roofing Asphalt shingles
- Zoning Residential